time for a little friday tune time! today, i have put together ten songs that keep my butt moving on the elliptical. warning: the playlist is heavy on the beats, yall. and the base. it's a pretty specific taste, but hey- i like it. can't help it. and you might find something that will help you power through your next workout. as my mama would say, "can't hurt. might help."

on that note, if you find that you like what i'm listening to, please find me on spotify. my workout playlist is called "pump. you. up." new to spotify? that's fine. it's free if you don't mind ads. if you'd prefer no ads, they have a couple options, the most expensive being $10/month. it is also super easy to use, with the radio benefits of pandora and the added benefit of being able to make your own playlists. there are about a million other cool features- trust me on this one!

i'll end this short post with a plea: please share your favorite workout tunes with me! doesn't matter what genre. if it keeps you moving, i am dying to hear it. i'm always in search of new music. you can tweet your songs to me @mollyer, facebook them here, respond in the comments, or send them to me right through spotify.

TGIF-Tunes!


friday tunes 8.3 by Molly Richardson on Grooveshark


2 Comments